3410RE Couch/Recliner Question

ihsolutions

I have read on these forums that the slideout in the 3410RE where the recliners are situated is too tight to be able to turn the recliners. We are considering purchasing one of these (actually we're looking at 3 different models). Anyhow, I wondered if it would be possible for me (after purchase) to swap the locations of the recliners and sofa. Surely the recliners are free standing, but I'm expecting that the couch is secured to the floor somehow? If so, would it leave any marks if I were to remove it and place it on the "drivers side" of the coach where the chairs are currently located??

2010augusta

Couch should be free standing as well. We move ours out to clean and we added a shelf on the wall next to the couch for drinks and remotes.

Hamshog

Hey ihsolutions,

You may want to call Heartland on that. Even if it's free standing(probably is) Will it fit in the off door slide and unless you move the dinette chairs, you may not have any more room than the original location.. Just thinkin'....

Regards, Hamshog

cjhicks

I have read on these forums that the slideout in the 3410RE where the recliners are situated is too tight to be able to turn the recliners. We are considering purchasing one of these (actually we're looking at 3 different models). Anyhow, I wondered if it would be possible for me (after purchase) to swap the locations of the recliners and sofa. Surely the recliners are free standing, but I'm expecting that the couch is secured to the floor somehow? If so, would it leave any marks if I were to remove it and place it on the "drivers side" of the coach where the chairs are currently located??

We have a 3410 and yes you can switch the location of the recliners with the sofa as the couch is not secured to the floor. We have moved our chairs and sofa and the table {have to remove the 4 small wood buttons on the legs to remove the screws that hold the table to the floor} But we have put every thing back in the orignal place and just move the chairs out from the wall when we stop and get set up. This works for us until we can replace the recliners with something that is not as heavy to move around.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
Yes you can swap them around anyway you want. the couch fits on either side. The couch and recliners are not secured to the floor, We have tried it on both sides. To tell you the truth I dont remember which way it was when we got it. We settled on putting the couch in the smaller off door side slide. I unscrewed the table from the floor so that you can move it. we slide the table and chairs closer to the front wall when we arent using them giving alot more room for the recliners to turn and recline. When we use the table we just straighten the recliners and adjust the table and chairs where we want them. All packed up, the chairs are strapped down tight against the table and it hasnt moved during trnsport.