junck that you have

Rmcgrath53

You guys that full time . Do you rent a sorage spot or do you have property with a pole barn to go back to.?
I have alot of tools and "stuff". Do you guys get a toy hauler and us it as your "stuff place".? Toying with the idea of full timing.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We don't full time we any time. We go whenever we want for as long as we want. We still have a house and am able to keeo the RV in the driveway next to the house. Sure is convenient.

Delaine and Lindy

When we went full timing we bought a 30' Haulmark inclosed car hauler and it was great and portable. What we would have spent on a storage facitlity almost paid for the Trailer. And we are still using it since we no longer are full timing but we are some timers. Sometime we just hook up a go, have been gone since Oct. 2009. Good Luck on your decision. GBY,,,

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Because we plan on returning to a home one day, we rented a 24X10 storage facility. We got an excellent deal since we pay a year in advance. $480 for the year. We keep our family heirloom type stuff and furniture and whatever else we decided not to get rid of. This includes some furniture. My tools are in my sons garage and I inventory every time we visit. :) A larger facility would be nice but there wasn't anything available.