Signs you don't want to see...

beasleyrl

We went to the storage lot where we keep our Cyclone today and found this sign greeting us when we arrived.

IMG00082.jpg

There are probably 1,000 rv's and boat's at this location. Due to all the snow and the facilities inability to clear the roads, we had to walk about 1/2 mile to check on our trailer. I could understand that if it was the day of or even the day after the snow fell. However, it has been almost a week since the storm. Glad I don't need it anytime soon and guess we will be looking for a better location to store it next winter!

We did finally make it to the trailer. Just so you southerners can be reminded of what the white stuff looks like, here is what we saw when we got there.

IMG00100.jpg

Note the little sign to the left of my Cyclone. You can see how tall it actually is on my sign which is between the landing gear. Remember, this is a week after the snow!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
My goodness - there's a lot of snow on the roof but looks like everythings ok. Wonder when the lot will open up again????

docburns

Just so you southerners can be reminded of what the white stuff looks like, here is what we saw when we got there.

US southerners got a taste of it this week. Fort Worth got 12.5 inches in one day. no we didn't have to put up with it as long as you did but it was a taste.

irvin56

Our storage lot owner, of course were in the great white north, Has stated to everyone." if you need in the lot for trailer move or access to it. I need 72 hour notice and it will be done. either road to get in and/or path to get trailer out of there".

Also if they do lock up area from owner of storage they CANNOT stop you from getting your units out.
Their beef would be with the owner of the land.