Majestic washer not spinning

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Hi here is my problem. I have a Majestic Washer and it goes thru the cycle up to the wringing cycle and stops. When I pulled the clothes out there were soaked-(Yeah-I know they are supposed to be wet) and excess water didn't spin off. Something is wrong.

Called Majestic to find out what??? three phone number later the company has been sold a couple of times. I get a person, he tells me the name of a service man call him and he doesn't do Majestic's and then called another and he doesn't work on them either.

Has anyone had this problem if so what was the fix. I can order a part yet need to know what to order. HELP!!!

sitting here in Az with dirty clothes...oh my!

Christina

Jellystone

I'm no where near an expert on appliance repair but, it sounds like a relay switch has gone bad or the timer is bad and not getting the message to start spinning. Just ideas(??). Have you gone online to find the parts manual/or do you have the parts manual? Both of those parts are relatively inexpensive if you buy them yourself at an appliance parts house & do the work yourself. Good Luck.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
thanks, Terry. I am on it. Also Jellystone thanks for the info. I think it is in the relay switch. This forum is great huh..

Christina