Heartland service and Matt Cameron..........A++

Cycloner3950

Crazy for Camping!
Just a shout out to Heartland Customer technical service, in particular Matt Cameron for handling some potentially major issues with outstanding Customer focus. Unfortunately the factory left some trim screws in the lower rubber slide seal of our new 3950 kitchen slide and the linoleum floor was damaged pretty badly. Matt handled this situation very well and did everthing within reason to correct this issue. He is a pleasure to deal with and I would like to suggest to heartland that they extend a nice little "bonus" to Matt for this type of Customer service. You can't teach this kind of service, it comes with a great employee who actually cares.

As with any new RV, there are serveral small "fit and finish" issues that pop up. I am sure that Heartland will continue to assist with these issues and I tip my hat to this company. Keep up the great work, engineering, Customer focus and there is no doubt you will remain the #1 Toy Hauler manufacturer.

Regards,
Brad Thompson
Brockville, Canada
2010 Cyclone 3950

Bobby A

Just a shout out to Heartland Customer technical service, in particular Matt Cameron for handling some potentially major issues with outstanding Customer focus. Unfortunately the factory left some trim screws in the lower rubber slide seal of our new 3950 kitchen slide and the linoleum floor was damaged pretty badly. Matt handled this situation very well and did everthing within reason to correct this issue. He is a pleasure to deal with and I would like to suggest to heartland that they extend a nice little "bonus" to Matt for this type of Customer service. You can't teach this kind of service, it comes with a great employee who actually cares.

As with any new RV, there are serveral small "fit and finish" issues that pop up. I am sure that Heartland will continue to assist with these issues and I tip my hat to this company. Keep up the great work, engineering, Customer focus and there is no doubt you will remain the #1 Toy Hauler manufacturer.

Regards,
Brad Thompson
Brockville, Canada
2010 Cyclone 3950

Matt has helped me out several times, he is the best. Is he back in service ?? I was told he moved to parts ??

Cycloner3950

Crazy for Camping!
Not sure, this was back in the late fall of 2009. Either way, hopefully someone from Heartland, perhaps Coley Brady will read this and take the time to recognize Matt. Customer service is never an easy task.......

Bobby A

Not sure, this was back in the late fall of 2009. Either way, hopefully someone from Heartland, perhaps Coley Brady will read this and take the time to recognize Matt. Customer service is never an easy task.......

Oops !! didn't see the date of the post, sorry, your right though, Matt should be reconized AGAIN !!

aatauses

I agree with you 100%---Matt has helped me on several issues and returned phone calls which is a real plus in my mind. He was great in customer service and the last time I called was told he had moved to parts---I support any recognition for this outstanding service.
al