TV Reception

Sheldon

We have a '09 Big Horn, we cannot get TV reception with the antenna, anyone else experience this problem? If so can you help with a resolution.
Thanks

jimtoo

Hi Sheldon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help when needed.

First, do you have the amp turned on? This must be turned on to get reception from the TV antenna. It should be in the bedroom near where the TV is, or would be. It has a little button that turns on a little red light, along with a cable connector on it also.
Your dealer should have explained all this during the PDI and made sure of the operation of everything for you.

I am moving this thread to a better area for you also.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
The Amp for the TV is above the TV in the beroom, you should see a red light on above and behind the bedroom TV. there is a small slide switch on the amplifer plate.

lcdrdean

And just for info because I learned the hard way, the amp cannot be on when hooked up to cable. Otherwise cable won't be seen on TV.

AttyVette

And just for info because I learned the hard way, the amp cannot be on when hooked up to cable. Otherwise cable won't be seen on TV.
I learned this the hard way...I was so frustrated with our 2011 Trail Runner's tv...then I discovered the amp was turned on so I couldn't watch cable tv because of this fact.