Location of Fuses or Circuit Breakers for Slide-out Motors

jpajax

On my BH 3410 their are on the wire going to the hydraulic pump in door side compartment.

D

Dave Willis

The main slideout and kitchen slideout fuse is located at slot #10 in the converter and marked s/o. The front bedroom slideout fuse is in slot #9 and marked exterior.

Thanks,

The main slideout and kitchen slideout fuse is located at slot #10 in the converter and marked s/o. The front bedroom slideout fuse is in slot #9 and marked exterior.

Thanks,

Dave,

My 2009 Sundance 2900MK fuses are marked as you describe, but the slot #10 fuse goes to the lighting circuits in the main and kitchen slides, not the slideout motors. The slot #9 fuse goes to the porch light and the propane detector, not the bedroom slideout motor.

I wish to know where the fuses for the slideout drive motors are located so that I know what to replace if the one of the fuses ever blows. Also, I would like to be able to disable the bedroom slideout motor when parked because we sometimes hit the wrong switch when trying to flip the switch for the vanity light.

Jerry

D

Dave Willis

The main s/o motor is on a red and white 10 ga wire in the front compartment mini breakers, the off door kitchen s/o motor is a black and white 10 ga at the same location. The bedroom s/o is also in the front compartment all the way to the left on the last mini breaker.

Thanks,