One more thing for the check list

jpajax

There is one thing that this unit has that my previous sob didn't have and was not pointed out with the walk through. That is the vent on the stove is vented to the outside and it has a latch on the flapper that keep it shut when traveling to keep water and things from going to the inside.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our previous TT had the same vent flapper. It was also pointed out during our walk around, walk in, crawl in/under, touchy-feely, try everything PDI when we got the BH. Some dealers do a good job with the PDI and some just want the ink to dry on the check. About the only thing I didn't do during the PDI was sit on the "throne."

My husband and I wil be picking up our new Big Country in a couple of weeks. I have been on this fourm for almost a year now and I know at one time I had seen a really good pdi list. Does any one have any idea where it may be found? I would like to print it off so that we would have something to go by when we pick up the BC.
Thanks Nancy

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My husband and I wil be picking up our new Big Country in a couple of weeks. I have been on this fourm for almost a year now and I know at one time I had seen a really good pdi list. Does any one have any idea where it may be found? I would like to print it off so that we would have something to go by when we pick up the BC.
Thanks Nancy

Nancy, check your private messages.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, make a list of things to do before you travel. 1 of them is make sure you latch the stove vent closed. If you dont, the little door might not be there hundred miles later.:eek: Bob