Just ordered a Big Horn 3410RE

ihsolutions

Just got back from a factory tour and placed my order with a wholesaler in Elkhart. What a terrific experience from beginning to end. The tour was great, and when I stumped the fellow giving me the tour he made sure I got answers to all the questions I had. Thanks also to Coley for talking with the engineer to reassure me the pin weight on this unit, while low, is accurate and for good reason.

We ordered the godiva interior and got free upgrade to leather recliners and sofa. Also a second fantastic fan, and slide topper awnings. I would have like to add more options, but was concerned with weight, as well as cost. Some of heartlands options are NOT CHEAP!

Tim Kauffman said I would be able to come back to the plant the day my unit is coming off the line, in about 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to having that opportunity. So far, I'm thrilled with the experience I've had with Heartland and hope that translates into many years of happy ownership.

Jeff

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new Horn. I know the wait will feel like forever but it will go by faster than you think. Glad you will be able to be there when the finishing touches are done to the rig. Have fun and travel safely.

Bobby A

Just got back from a factory tour and placed my order with a wholesaler in Elkhart. What a terrific experience from beginning to end. The tour was great, and when I stumped the fellow giving me the tour he made sure I got answers to all the questions I had. Thanks also to Coley for talking with the engineer to reassure me the pin weight on this unit, while low, is accurate and for good reason.

We ordered the godiva interior and got free upgrade to leather recliners and sofa. Also a second fantastic fan, and slide topper awnings. I would have like to add more options, but was concerned with weight, as well as cost. Some of heartlands options are NOT CHEAP!

Tim Kauffman said I would be able to come back to the plant the day my unit is coming off the line, in about 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to having that opportunity. So far, I'm thrilled with the experience I've had with Heartland and hope that translates into many years of happy ownership.

Jeff

Congrats on ordering the new BH, we did the same thing less than a year ago, and yes, take advantage of going back to the
factory and seeing your rig in the final build area, we did and it brought tears of joy to our eyes. Keep in touch with Coley
and Tim to make sure when your unit will go online, ours was a couple days earlier than expected and if I hadn't called
and talked to Coley, we would of arrived after it left the plant.

jimtoo

ihsolutions,

Finally,,, welcome to the Heartland Owners Family... Now the hard part... waiting and waiting...for delivery and the chance to use your new unit.

When you go for the delivery,,, DO A REALLY GOOD PDI!!! Make sure you check everything and that everything works. Take your time, take notes, pictures, videos or what ever to help you remember.

Check out the Owners Rallies in your area. You will meet lots of great Heartland Owners and also think about the Heartland Owners Club.

Welcome to the family.

Jim M

ihsolutions

What does this mean?

The coach weighs 11,500 but the pin weight is only 1,790. Which is an unusually low percentage. This is good for me, because I'm pulling with a Chevy 2500HD. It just seemed to good to be true, but they have assured me the numbers are accurate due to the axles being a little more forward on that particular model.

It should also make it a bit easier to turn, if that's the case.