Lippert stands behind their products :)

Golferkids

:angel: Mike Locke from Lippert has once again stepped up and taken care of business. After we lost a wheel due to a bad bearing over Christmas, (see earlier post) we decide to push up our yearly brake and bearing inspection. Our service provider (Rvcreations in Virginia Beach) advised us that the inner race was turning with the drum thus causing a potential for another failure. He contacted Mike at Lippert and Mike sent out a new drum/bearing all packed with grease and ready to put on. He even expressed it to us so we could get the repairs finished in time for our trip to Daytona for Bike Week.
(Whats the point of having a toy hauler if you can't use it for a rally?) Mike and Lippert have shown us nothing but caring and professionalism at every turn. It is a pleasure working with them and knowing the components are backed up with great customer service.

Bobby A

Well I have to say Lippert took care of me today, had 8K springs installed under warranty and bought the c/p system that so many of you talked about. Life is good and I'm a happy camper, CURRENTLY!! (lol)

Tankie

How long is your warranty?
Did you have 7k axles? They told my tech that they do not have a problem w/their 7k axles and springs.
How many people are having problems w/7k springs?

jnbhobe

They replaced my springs, they had flattened out. They also installed wet bolts for no labor charge, just $55 for parts. Jon