Trail Runner Sighting

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Ran into a couple who just bought their first travel trailer. They bought a Trail Runner from Lee's RV in Batesville Indiana. They were staying at the Thousand Trails in Wilmington Ohio over this past weekend. We talked awhile and I invited them to join us at the Rally next year.

jbeletti

Thanks Mark. That would be great to have a Trail Runner at the rally. Maybe we can get representation by all products.

Jim

morganm12

George
Hello Mark,
Just wanted to say hi and to let you know that Ruth and I enjoyed meeting you and Linda. We would have come around to visit at your camp site but man it was hot so we hibernated.
We are back in Elkhart at LSI for some minor repairs which should be done in one day and then we are headed to Kenisee Lake, Jefferson Oh. for 14 days.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey George and Ruth,
We enjoyed talking to you also. Yes, it was very hot while you were here. Hope you get everything fixed OK at LSI. I know that LSI did a great job for us at the Rally so I am confident they will do a good job for you too.

Let us know how you like Kinnisee. We have only been there once and would like to return sometime.

Have a great day,

Mark

Princess Kathleen

BigHorn in North Sioux City

Stayed in the KOA and saw a BH from Iowa....no one home both times we went by....

We are in Onawa, IA, Lewis and Clart SP....Just beautiful

PK

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
fireflipper

Hi All
I'll be headed west on friday pulling a Bighorn to Washington State. Not sure of the route but will be on I-40 from Knoxville to Oklahoma city. See ya on the road.