electrial outlets on 3250TS

DXprowler

Our 3250 is on order and of course we've been looking at pictures imagining how things will fit. Can't see any outlets other than the ones in the entertainment center. Are there any at the end behind the chairs or the sofa. Didn't think at the time to look closer at the dealers demo.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
My '08 has 2 outlets on the end wall under the big window behind the chairs. There is also on outlet on the fireplace wall facing the dinette table. I have never looked behind the sofa to see if there is anything there. Hope that helps. :)
Love the black cat. does he travel with ya'll

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If your sofa has the air mattress built in, there should be an outlet behind there for the pump to plug into. Will still have one plug available.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
There are quite a few outlets for a trailer this size, including the bedroom.
As Gus said there is an outlet behind the sofa for your air mattress. There are also outlets under the wall cabinets to the right of the stove and above and to the left of the sink.

Underneath the TV cabinet is another outlet , I think that is the one Nabo is talking about.

Another very helpful one is in the basement on the door side.

Nabo

My rig has 2 outlets (giving me 4 plugs) under the tv cabinet and one next to the floor on the right side of the fireplace where the fireplace plugs in. Yes there are outlets under the cabinet slightly left of the kitchen sink and in the stove cove. My rig did not come with the new air mattress sofa so that's why I'm not sure about the sofa cove area - never had a need to look for one there since the one behind the chair lets me plug the computer up to use with the tv tray table. When we had the Sundance, there was a plug under the dinette table which was very handy but the BC doesn't.

DXprowler

Tnx for the replies one and all! I was out to the dealer today delivering the trade in (a 2006 29RLBS Wildcat) and had a look at the 3250. It has 2 outlets on the rear wall and one behind the sofa. Anyways ended up looking at other trailers as I was just not happy with the over all space in the 3250, not that it's bad or anything, I just want to do it right. Ended up with buying a 2010 Big Horn 3410RE, and considering the options it has, the price wasn't too far off from the 3250. Definitely more value for the money! The only draw back is it's bigger which negates some CG's and means I can't park it on the driveway here at the stick house. But figure we can live with that as we've stored trailers before. Besides I think it's more important on how you're living in it at the campgrounds rather than how it sits on the driveway. The extra space is really important to us so we're very happy with this change of events!

Nabo... Yes DX travels with us! The avatar pic was taken at Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone. He's a great traveler and we never keep him on a leash! He's like a dog but he keeps within eyesight of the trailer and usually comes when he's called. He's been coast to coast across Canada, across the mid to NW states and down to FL. We don't let him out on his own at night unless I'm sittin' around the camp fire havin' some beers! He's in 7th heaven then and so am I!!

Nabo

TOO Cool. My cat has to go to kitty day care when we camp. We have tried more than a couple of times taking Pebbles with us but she was very unhappy. Guess ya can't train an old cat new tricks!!!