Bighorn 3580 Aisle and step lights

bigbird272

I have two light switches as you enter the front door. One marked stairs and one marked isle. The stair light is clearly visible but I cannot find the isle light. Anyone advise where it is? May be burned out but I cannot find it?

Rick

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
One of the switches is the double light just above the door, the other is the small yellow light in the step well outside. Took us a while to find the " isle " light also. God Bless ya, Al & Dee Weaver

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Check the switch on the light itself. It is the one right above where you enter the door. If the switch on the fixture itself is off, it won't come on with the switch at the door. We thought half of our lights didn't work when we first tried them. :)

bigbird272

I do not have a switch on my light above door. Unless I am missing something. The light above the door has no switch. I cannot find any switches on the light? The light above the door stays on when i turn the isle light switch off? Help lol. Little things like this drive me crazy.

rvn4fun

Our porch light is outside above the door, our aisle light is inside of the door on the ceiling. Our porch light switch is inside of our closet door, and the aisle switch and step switch is low and on the inside by the door frame. On our Big Country the aisle light itself does have a switch on the light fixture itself to shut off one of the two bulbs if you would want to.

bigbird272

Thanks rvn4fun,

I am sometimes a bit slow. I now know what you and the rest of the helpful people meant. I have figured it out now. I guess when I thought Isle light I thought it was something outside. Now I know it is the light inside the door. Just checked, and it works. Thanks to everyone.

Rick