Fireplace install

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Here is a picture of the fireplace insert install in our 2005 Landmark.Finally had a beautiful day to put out the slides and take a picture. My dad,and son in law helped me install the fireplace insert and my son is teaching me how to post pictures on the forum. Renee and I are very pleased with how the install turned out and are looking forward to spending some nice cozy evenings sitting in front of it with the lights down low.

Fireplaceincamper001.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Very nice Terry. I assume that will be shown during the Trailer Mods tour at Hatteras :~)

trdeal

Oh yes Gus! Put our site number down on your list of mods.Like I said we are very proud of how it turned out.We may even have another mod or two to show off.

jbeletti

Wow Terry - great job! I've seen several conversions and yours is among the best I have seen. See you in Hatteras!

Jim

trdeal

The model number is DFB6016.Lowes website shows it but they do not carry it in the store.The store ordered mine and took 2-3 days to get it in.This model has 2 heat settings or fireplace lights only with no heat.