40th CNY RV Show in Syracuse March 4th - 7th

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Visit Web Site Web site with info and $2 off coupon .We plan to attend on Sat !! 2 of the Dealers that will be at the show have Heartland Rvs . Anyone also planning to attend ?

moose53

Freckles,

We usually attend the Syracuse Show. What dealers are planning on attending? This is a good way to get all worked up about not being able to camp yet! Jan and I are considering going to South Carolina for the Regional Rally, but have to check all the dates first. We have a wedding in Conn. in early May.

Harvey

Freckles

Hello Harvey , Show Dealers are http://www.oliverscampers.com/ they sell 4 Heartland lines . Big Horn , Country Ridge , North Country and Sundance . The other Dealer is new to Heartland Rvs they are http://www.sevenos.com/ they sell 1 line called Trail Runner . Beth and I plan to be around the Oliver's Camper display so stop by on Saturday and say Hi .

Freckles

Talked with Oliver's Campers one of the 2 Dealer's today , they're Bringing 12 Heartland to Syracuse show. 2 Big Horns , 5 Sundance's , 4 North Country and 1 Country Ridge . Beth and I will be attending Saturday and maybe Sunday spreading the word about Heartlands Owners Forum and New york Chapter. Hope to see you there !!!!!

Leanna

Hello Freckles,
We met at the CNY show last weekend, and we purchased the 2011 Sundance 2900MK. Thanks for your advise, on our purchase, we are picking up our new rv on Wednesday. I don't think we'll be at the rally, I think we'll be in Maine. Again thanks.
Leanna & John Welch

Freckles

Congratulation Leanna and John on your new 2011 Heartland 2900MK . Beth and I attended Saturday and I went back up to the show on Sunday. What a Great time we had visiting with Heartland owners and future owners .We also met two Heartland Sales guy's Nick Schrock and Brad Cyman at the show Great job guy's . We got a chance to answer ? about Heartland Rv's and promote this owners forum by handed out close to 200 copies. I would like to say a big thank you to Heartland forum members that I met at that show. Please send me out a PM or e-mail for those that haven't contacted me. For the family waiting for their new Cyclone to come and also to Dave please drop me a note.

Last edited: