Have Already Learned From This Site

Saildogs

I had posted on Saturday about ordering a North Trail 24RBS. The information on this site helped us make the decision to purchase a North Trail and we are looking forward to our first trip. Looks like the unit will be delivered late April/early May. This site is a great resource!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on ordering your new North Trail. I know it will seem like forever before it will get in but ya will get it soon. Enjoy and travel safely.

irvin56

welcome. and yes we purchased ours 2 yrs ago after reading up on this site.
If you enjoy your as much as we do, You will want to camp more.

they have changed a few things over the last 2 yrs. but there all good changes

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I had posted on Saturday about ordering a North Trail 24RBS. The information on this site helped us make the decision to purchase a North Trail and we are looking forward to our first trip. Looks like the unit will be delivered late April/early May. This site is a great resource!

Too bad it won't be in time to make it to the big Eastern Region Rally in Late April/Early May. You can really learn in person from everyone at the rallies. I guarantee you there is not a problem you can have that someone else will not have already experienced and has a solution for. If you get your rig in time you should go to the NJ rally in late May or the PA rally in late June. Both are pretty close to you and you will absolutely love the comraderie and the knowledge you gain.

Saildogs

We would love to attend the rallies but this year may not work for us due to time constraints with work. But there is always next year!! I'm sure we will be posting and asking questions as we become more familiar with the unit.