solar

fljlcw

Halleijuah finally finished our solar system from rv solar in scottsdale Ariz. we ordered noels package with A few upgrades . We wound up with 2000w magnum pure sine wave inverter with control switch to change over to inverter when power goes off. 2 130w kyocera panels ,remote control and regulator. now all we need is more big batteries.

wyleyrabbit

Sounds like a great add-on.

Last summer the fuses blew on our converter (self inflicted), and it took us days to figure out that there was a problem. It wasn't until we had several straight days of rain before I realized, all because the pair of solar panels were doing such a great job.

So far, we haven't done any boon-docking, but that is in the plans for this summer, so we'll see how that works out.

I "cheaped-out" and went with a modified sine wave 1500W inverter for less than $200. The only things we need the inverter to do for us would be to charge the rechargeables (camera, walkie talkies, son's Nintendo DSi, cell phone) and to perhaps have a movie night. Our TV and stereo work just fine on the modified sine wave, so I saw no need for a pure sine inverter.

Chris

Wharton

We have used RV Solar for all of our rigs over the years. Good people to deal with, knowledgeable and they are RVrs so they know what we go through.