Dealer Question?

navyAZ1

Didn't there used to be a Thread for "Dealer Experiences" or is it still here and I'm just lost on the new design of the web site? Any way has anyone had much experience with RVsForLess in Knoxville, TN? Seems like I have heard good things about this dealer but can't remember?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Although I haven't bought a trailer from them, Butch and Karen are very nice and knowledgeable dealers and seem to be very honest. I have heard others say that they have bought from them and had a very good experience.

SmokeyBare

We purchased from RV 4 Less in Knoxville. Placed the order before I ever visited the dealer. Butch took our order, made a few suggestions to my list and did this by phone. I used a credit card to seal the deal over the phone. The purchase was one of the easiest big ticket items I have ever made. Both Butch & Karen were great to work with through out the whole process.

When I needed parts ordered from a tire failure they came to my rescue once again. As you might guess, shipping sheet metal parts can be costly. Butch suggested if I could wait till he too delivery of the next RV, he would put those parts in the RV when they brought it down from the Factory. When I picked up the wheel trim and sheet metal parts I was surprised at how reasonable they were. He could have charged me anything and I'd have not known the difference. They run a top shelf dealership... They have Honor and Integrity in their business practice.

I Highly recommend RV 4 Less.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Ron.....Why would you be wanting to know about RV dealers? Do you have some plans to upgrade to a new trailer?

Tom of Ypsi

RVs For Less is good to work with. You can e-mail them as to what you want on the coach you want. They will give you a price on everything you want plus give a price on items they recommend. Doing it this way you have a litte more time to really look at wat you want with a price sheet in front of you.

Delaine and Lindy

I haven't bought form RV's for Less, but know many who have. And based on comments from them I would highly recomend them. Butch and Karen are very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We got very close to ordering from them was actually dialing their number when at the dealership we were in took the number we offered. We have friends who have bough from them here in Ala. And a couple from Cal. who also bought from Butch. After the sell and during PDI is were RV's for Less really stand out. Good Luck on your Decision. GBY....

P.S. I recomend very few dealerships, don't really like dealing when them. There are many who are only interested in selling only.

DMitch

Butch and Karen are great people to deal with. Just a super dealership. Bought my 3580 from them and would buy from them again in a heartbeat. Best dealer exper. I have ever had.

vangoes

We purchased our unit from them in the fall of 2006. Our experience with them was good during the sale and with warranty issues after the sale. I certainly would buy from them again and would recommend them to others.

navyAZ1

Ron.....Why would you be wanting to know about RV dealers? Do you have some plans to upgrade to a new trailer?

Well you caught us! We are considering going to a 3670. Miss Ann really wants a larger kitchen. We almost bought the 3670 in 2007 when we bought our 3055 guess we should have. Nothing wrong with our current unit just wanting a little more space since we are fulltiming now.:angel:

navyAZ1

Thanks all, I thought I remembered hearing a lot of positive things about these folks. Should we be able to make the move I'm sure we will go with RVs For Less.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
If and when I ever buy another 5th wheel, RVs for Less will definatley be on my short list. There are a few dealers that get mentioned on this forum that really standout.
I guarentee you I WON"T go back to the one I bought the BC from.

Just my 2 cents.

And that day may becoming pretty quickly :D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If and when I ever buy another 5th wheel, RVs for Less will definatley be on my short list. There are a few dealers that get mentioned on this forum that really standout.
I guarentee you I WON"T go back to the one I bought the BC from.

Just my 2 cents.

And that day may becoming pretty quickly :D

Larry - please tell us more! Will I need to look for a different rig at the SC rally????

jpmorgan37

Butch and Karen are the best. I ordered our Classic Grand Canyon from them in November 2005 and drove 1000 miles to pick it up when it was delivered to their dealership. To make a long story short, my experience with them has been excellent. Not only did I get a great RV that was thoroughly PDI'd, but we also got great friends that still communicate with us. They are very honest and devout Christians that stand behind everything that they say. Good luck,

John

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Can't go wrong with RVS for Less. We have purchased 2 rigs from Butch and Karen with great ease. His website is rvsforless.net. check them out.

ATLJOHN

We just picked up our BH 3670 from rvs for less last month. They are great people to deal with. Not only was the price right Butch took the time to take me out to test drive and pratice backing our new rig in between 2 new BHs. I am not sure if all dealers would take the time on a Saturday to do this. We would for sure purchase from them again.

You will love the large kitchen in the 3670 my wife sure does. We also opted for the 14cf frig with ice maker.