Let's build a coffee/end table, please post your pics or plans.

GETnBYE

Hi all,
Been working in the camper today. (it's what we do when we can't "GO" camping).
I really have got to come up with an idea for a coffee table for in front of the love seat and/of a small table between the recliners.
Any ideas of what others are using would be great.
Nita

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Wayne, it depends on whether you want to build them or buy them. I made the 2 little coffee tables and the table between the recliners. The coffee tables are wood planter boxes. I put some plywood in the bottom and glued a piece of tile on a piece of plywood for the tops, They also make a great small storage area. The table was a little more difficult, but not much. All the stuff came from Joann's. Here are some pix. Bob

Attachments

• horn table 034 (Medium).jpg
    horn table 034 (Medium).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 124
  • horn table 036 (Medium).jpg
    horn table 036 (Medium).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 113
  • horn table 037 (Medium).jpg
    horn table 037 (Medium).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 118
  • horn table 038 (Medium).jpg
    horn table 038 (Medium).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 118
  • horn table 039 (Medium).jpg
    horn table 039 (Medium).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 115
  • horn table 040 (Medium).jpg
    horn table 040 (Medium).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 119
  • horn table 035 (Medium).jpg
    horn table 035 (Medium).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 116

GETnBYE

Thanks for the photos Bob & Patty, a coffee table is next on our list. They look great.

Nita

RollingHome

Wayne, Patti n I have been working on a ... table or something to fit between our recliners all winter. She came up with all really cool an wonderful thing a ma jing, it's a combo magazine n light using stained glass and pretty lights (which I am in charge off) between the recliners to take the place of the table HL stopped supplying. We're both trying to make one of those "oh, ah" something or others we all want (I''m sure u understand). anyway, we hope to get it done in time for whatever...Hopefully we'll meet n u can see live..