What does everyone pull?

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Just wondering what everybody from Ontario is pulling. I have an 05 Chev silverado ext cab 2500HD Duramax, a Superglide 16K hitch towing an 09 Bighorn 3055RL. Looking forward to seeing some of you out on the road this summer and at the Rally.

Rick & Joanne

bill40

Hi Rick don't live in Ontario but we pull a BC 3500RL with our 05, have about 12000+ on it and very pleased. Just never know may run into each other some time.

truknutt

Committed Member
Assuming you only wanted replies from Ontario owners. Is it possible they're still celebrating the Canadian Olympic Hockey victory? ;)

jnbhobe

:) Hey Ricoh; I'm not in Ontario but we're just across the pond from you. We're pulling the unit in our signature. Maybe we'll run into you at a rally in Kingston or the NY rallys Patti & Jon :cool:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We pull a 2009 BH3670 with a 2009 GMC 3500HD Dually (like my signature says). But so far, we've only pulled it to a local campground for a shakedown and then to a seasonal site 200 miles from home (then back at the end of the season). This coming summer looks to be about the same.

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Geez maybe some of you guys should come up to Kingston for the rally. It looks like a beautiful campground. Does not seem to be much interest up here.LOL

Rick

Hunter

Newby
We will be the small kids on the block. We have a 21fbs that we pull with our Ford Lariat F150. The 21fbs fits in our driveway, so, that is as big as we will be getting. :angel:

We will see you at the Kingston Rally!

Jeannine & Roy Barkhouse

thibideau

Hi

We are pulling a 3010 Cyclone toy hauler with a 2010 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab. Just had our first week-end away and everything went smoothly. We are hoping to attend the Kingston Rally (our first).

loafer

Hey Rick
Just spent the last 6 days pulling thru Ontario. we are from BC and are towing a sundance 24/5 5th wheel with our 1999 silverado dually crew cab.
Ontarios biiiiiig and lots of lakes and ponds and small trees.( Oh forgot rocks ) roads are sure rough so glad we are thru all that. we crossed border at Ogdenberg New york and are currently in Vermont alongside lake Champlain.
we are heading east and will end up in the matitimes of Canada.
Best regards
bill

circusbear

Hey Rick,
We have a 2010 GMC 2500HD 4x4 CC Duramax pulling a 2010 Big Country 3250TS. Pulls like a dream and YES I am still hung over from the hockey win in the Olympics!!!!!!!!!

caissiel

We are from New Brunswick on the east of Canada close to the big pond called the Atlantic.
We were in Florida this winter with the new BC3500RL, 4000 miles return.
Best pulling unit I have ever owned. Its a dream to pull and everything is so well balanced.
Of Course I set up the truck to carry the trailer so as not to add to much movement on the Pin Box by the truck.

When I unhooked the unit from the truck, I realy felt the ride difference, its so harsh without the trailer on the truck.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
hello there ricoh......we are pulling a brand new 2010 bighorn 3580rl with central vac, fireplace, king bed, strongarms & trailair hitch pin just to mention a few things. we pull it with a 2005 ford f250 td ext cab with a quadzilla power module and air bags. just got our bh so we are learning as we go. will see you at the kingston rally!

mike and donna tinklin #1727
kitchener, ontario, canada

longview

we have a 2011 jasper trails 30BHS A and pulling it is a 2006 Dodge 3500 Mega cab....this is our first trailer ever and really enjoying the experience