lend a hand assist bar-exterior

walk2gore

I have a 2009 big horn 3580RL and I am looking for a exterior handle. The handle that got broken off the trailer has 4 screw holes on the top of the handle and 4 on the bottom. I am having no luck in finding one that matches exactly. Any suggestions?

jimtoo

Hi walk2gore

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share and help if needed.

I would suggest you contact your dealer first and if he cannot get something for you, have your VIN number handy and call Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. They should be able to help you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

cjhicks

Like Jimtoo says call Heartland for the parts that you need and dont forget to tell them that you are a member of the HOC to get a 10% discount

jbeletti

Like Jimtoo says call Heartland for the parts that you need and dont forget to tell them that you are a member of the HOC to get a 10% discount

Sadly, walk2gore is not a member of the Heartland Owners Club, so the discount does not apply. But, no better time than the present to join up :)

Shameless Club plug: click here to join.

walk2gore

Thanks for the tips, but I have already call the factory and they do not carry the handle that came on my trailer anymore. What I need is the brand of the handle that came on the Big Horns in 2009.

wazz_zup

That one from Tweetys looks exactly the the one our 08.
I second the good service/products from them.

jbeletti

I spoke to Purchasing and they told me the one we used to buy was supplied to us by a company called Wesco. I could not find much out on them. Sorry.