Just took delivery of 2010 North Trail 32 BUDS

btgemail

Well, we finally purchased our first RV and can't wait to get time off to use it. I came across this forum and thought I'd pose a couple of questions to see what the responses would be.

1. How have y'all secured a TV in the front entertainment center? I'm afraid if I attach it to the back of the TV holder, I'll go through the wood.

2. Our unit has the Radio/CD player unit, but we'd like to change it out for the Radio/CD/DVD unit. Any suggestions on where to purchase the unit?

We're new to having our own RV so I'm sure we'll have some "rookie" questions from time to time. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/advice you can give.

Proudly a new RV'er,
Brandon

jimtoo

Hi btgemail,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share and help.

I am moving the post to the North Trail area where hopefully someone with the same unit can give you an answer.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

fishrag_1

btgemail--
Congradulations on your new purchase! I would invite you to go to northtrailtalk.com and join this forum as well. It is limited to onwers of NT TTs and there is alot of good information there. Also be sure to check out the thread entitled "Texas Rally" under Northtrail Gatherings. You are invited to join in with us if it fits your schedule. Congradulations again. Hope you enjoy.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Excitement Excitement - congratulations on your new rig. Enjoy and travel safely.

irvin56

saw one at the dealer lot. Nice looking unit. But not for everyone. I like the idea of the back layout of unit inside.

I cook outside with stoves etc but the extra kitchen area is not why I would purchase it.

I have the 31Qbs with bunk house and won't trade for anything. I like seperated area for kids bunks.

Enjoy the new toy. 2 yrs with ours and they are great units that Heartland builds