Question on light bulbs on North Country

jturning

I just ordered a North County 27bhs, I am wondering what type of 12V bulbs heartland uses? I am looking to upgrade to LED bulbs and need to know the bulb style. Thanks

jimtoo

Hi jturning,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share and help if needed.

I think... well .. I'm not gonna guess.... I just replaced mine with 12v florescent, so I will check and let you know tomorrow. But someone will probably let you know before I can check and get back here.

Enjoy your new toy when you get it... waiting will be a problem.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I just replaced mine with 12v florescent, so I will check and let you know tomorrow. But someone will probably let you know before I can check and get back here.
Jim M

Hello Jim!

I am looking for some brighter lighting in our new 3450TS...not used to the tinted windows and higher ceiling! Anyway, were you able to just use some type of replacement bulb or did you have to change out the fixtures?

Many thanks!

jimtoo

Hello Jim!

I am looking for some brighter lighting in our new 3450TS...not used to the tinted windows and higher ceiling! Anyway, were you able to just use some type of replacement bulb or did you have to change out the fixtures?

Many thanks!

I got my light fixtures from R and P Carriages, good people to deal with, fast shipping also. I got the 12 volt, 16watt, look good and give a good light. These give a better light than what is standard in the trailer, you might want to try one and if not enough go for the 30 watt units.

Jim M