Kitchen Lighting

We own a 2009 Big Horn 3670RL. The kitchen lighting is inadequate. I'm looking for a DC Halogen or LED Track Light fixture for the ceiling. Anyone done this yet?

Steve H.

jgallego

I am about the try the http://www.tvformyrv.com/lighting Revolution LED bulb. I saw them at the Houston RV show. They have them in 150 and 200 lumens. They will also keep your rig cooler as they generate very little heat and also use very little energy compared to the regular bulbs.

Jaime

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
I replaced the one between the the sink and stove with a 18in 12 vdc florescent. After that one we decided we didn't want to install the second one. heres a linl to a post in the Modifications catagory. Found them for about $12 each. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/13318-Florescent-Lights

ChopperBill

I replaced ALL of our lights with florescents for around $200. The difference is amazing. I also added one more under the kitchen cabinet near the stove. Very simple to do as I took the power from the exhaust fan. You can get a pretty good deal here

wdk450

retired4fun:
I did what you did, finding a 4 pack of 30 watt flourescents on an E-Bay store for $100. I made myself a hero by installing another, shorter, flourescent IN THE STOVE HOOD. The wife is HAPPY!

I replaced ALL of our lights with florescents for around $200. The difference is amazing. I also added one more under the kitchen cabinet near the stove. Very simple to do as I took the power from the exhaust fan. You can get a pretty good deal here