Mattress Replacement

J

Jim_1899

We are ording a replacement mattress, not because the factory one is bad, but we found a 12" foam (king size $455) one like the one we have on a bed at home. Its sold online at Walmart at:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4457130

The one we have at home is from Costco but the price is even better at Walmart. I did a lot of shopping a few years ago after having spinal surgery when they replaced two disc and put a plat in my neck. I am doing great and had bought three mattress's before going to the foam.

Jim

v92c

Texan
The mattress was the first thing to go for us. We got the 8" mattress from Walmart. It is very firm.

osims

bsims
New Mattress Topper

We Bought A Memory Foam Topper 3" For Our Current Trailer And Will Be Putting A 4" In Our New 3055rl Soon. We Get Them From Overstock.com. They Have A Very Good Selection With Good Pricing. Receiving Time Is Also Good Less Than A Week.

jbeletti

osims,

We too bought a Memory Foam Topper from Overstock.com for our trailer. I think we have the 1.75" thick one. I suppose thicker is better. We use some sort of covering over the topper. Somthing with down in it maybe?? Not sure - it's Nancy's area. Anyway - the trailer bed is now very comfortable to us.

Jim