OK, stupid question time.

ChefAnton

I am new to travel trailers so I am figuring out stuff with my new m18. There is a gas line with a quick connect under my trailer on the door side. What is this for? Connecting a gas BBQ?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Yes that is correct. You can purchase a certain type/brand of BBQ that will connect to that. You may want to call Heartland customer support to ask what models/brands etc.... they know will work.

Good luck,
Mark

You can buy any gas bbq you would like.The only thing you will have to do is unscrew the hose for the propane tank and replace it with a longer hose that will connect to that fitting.Really easy,a wrench and some teflon tape and your done.Good luck and enjoy

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
It is important to note that your quick disconnect is on the low pressure side of the system. Typically grills are hooked to a high pressure system like being attached directly to the propane bottle. That is why the RVQ Grill is typically the one people buy to use with this style disconnect. It is made to work on the low pressure side of this system.

You may want to consider one of these instead . I use one of these and I can use it with any grill. We currently use it with a Weber Q grill.

Good luck,
Mark