Regal River?

Mike-Lil

Just took possesion of my new 2010 34QSRL Regal River. I'm sure it's Heartland made anybody hear of this name before. can't seem to find Regal River any place on this site.Hope I did this right and put it in the right place.:rolleyes:
Mike

jimtoo

Hi Mike-Lil,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help.

I have checked and cannot find who the manufacture of the Regal River is, but do not think it is Heartland RVs. I googled the name and came up with one for sale but they do not list the manufacture either. Heartland does make an ElkRidge with the same model number. Maybe someone else can find something.

But welcome to the forum and maybe you can just trade it off for a Heartland RV.

Jim M

Mike-Lil

Well hello jimtoo,

The dealer stated it was a heartland product, the heartland sticker is on the outside wall.
Check out discovercanadarv.com. The weights are the same ,same model numbers just a different name outside. I will get the serial numbers after work and see what they say. Can,t get at them right now. I am supposed to be working.:angel:

2010augusta

On the Discover Canada RV website they even have the same model numbers as the Elk Ridges and the same decors and the same 88 degree turning radius.

Some of the other models of trailers have the wide-trax but called stable-stance.

Other models are definitely not Heartlands, but I think some are "re-stickered" Heartlands.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Regal River is made by a canadian company call Discover Canada. they also make numerous other rvs with names like Jasper Trail, Cobalt Trail, Cabot Trail, Discovery Trail among others

jbeletti

Oh the mystery :)

Here's the scoop gang. Heartland private label manufactures this product for Discover Canada RV. Heartland does handle the warranty aspect of the product but nothing more. There is nothing on the Heartland factory website about this product as we do not market the brand. There is no community for this forum planned for this brand. That is up to Discover Canada RV to do.

Happy camping Mike-Lil, welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and feel free to use the forum as a resource.

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs, LLC

Mike-Lil

Jim
Thanks for the info. I will continue to lurk around this forum. Very good info and seems like very friendly people.

Mike-Lil