Thank you, thank you, thank you!

DW_Gray

Have you ever had one of days when you go outside with the intentions of working on a project and you turn the corner and see another problem that completely pulls you away?

Well today was one of those days. I went out to attempt to figure out how to get the Cable TV working in the bedroom. As I approached the Docking Center I noticed water dripping. After a little investigating, I saw that the freshwater tank was full and overflowing out the fill pipe.

I was puzzled by this because the fresh water tank is suppose to be empty. A couple of ideas came to mind. One was to get online and check the Heartland Owners Forum. I got online, typed a few words in the search box and PRESTO! There were 3 topics posted about the problem.

This Heartland Owners Forum is one of the best resources there is. So I say a big THANK YOU to all those who make this site available.

Last edited:
OK so what which one of the three was the cause of the problem? You can't tell us you found a problem without the rest of the story. LOL

DW_Gray

Okay, Okay. Here are the links:

BTW: When I was getting these links I found a fourth posting.

Fresh Water tanks fills, when connect to city supply

Water tank filling while on city water

? My freshwater tank is draining/ It was never filled?

Faulty water pump diaphram

Last edited:

DW_Gray

I called SHURflo and they are sending me a new valve kit, no charge.

BTW: I never could get Cable TV into the bedroom.