the big 60

plumberdude

well today i am the big 60, and you know it doesn;t feel any differnt then any other day.
get -up coffee breakfeast, then off to work around 9;30 then lunch 11;30 to 12;30 then home by 3;30 rest -up then dinner around 6;30 boy self employed is tough have a great day everybody.
see ya on the road:cool:

pat

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Happy Birthday! I passed 60 over a year ago. Looking at claiming Social Security at the end of this year. Nothing like an early retirement (at 53).

wdk450

Happy Birthday. Next month is my 60th. I just try to look at them as another "N+1" - One number doesn't mean that much more than another. Except, I will be twice as old as my son this year, for the only time in my life.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
WOW 60 and still busting your knuckels on them there pipe wrenches!
I thought I was doing good to reach 50. Just joking, but 30 years of wrenching was enough for me.
Happy Birthday.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! May you have many more!

I can learn from everyone's example...I am a mental wreck worring about turning 60! Scares me!
I would like to be 12 again :)

Best wishes!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Pat and welcome to the 60's club. We will send you a bill for your club dues...

Remember, age is just a number, don't let it get you down.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Happy Birthday plumberdude! I'm only a couple ahead of you but for me the best number was 62. Finally getting back something from Uncle Sam.

buckeyebob

i cant wait for 60 so i can get 1/2 off at ohio state park campgrounds sun thru thurs!!!!!!3 years to go, its gonna happen anyhow so enjoy it!!!!! buckeyebob

vangoes

Will be hitting the big 60 this July....................I hadn't given it much thought until I read this thread! Now what do I do.....................I'm thinking? :(

Last edited:

plumberdude

hi ya'll
thank-you for all the good wishes on that big day of days.we went out of town for a few days to have some fun,
i was so happy to turn 60 that i traded the wifes car in and took owenership of a new dodge one ton truck.
details of how i pulled that off after i get out hosiptail. only kidding she was up to it also .
again thanks see ya on the road.
pat

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Pat, you silver-tongued devil, I'm sure we'll hear about it when you get to Houston soon. Looking forward to seeing it.