HL customer service-----THANKS

aatauses

We were in Dover, FL with an appointment to have our slam door replaced. When the dealer opened the door it was scratched. They recommended taking pictures, sending them to HL, have them review, and then waiting for approval. They stated this process usually takes 5-6 hours and possibly longer and also I should be aware their paint person is not going to be there the next day so this project could take up to an additional 2 days!!!! I said I had a few other appontments and taking another 2 days was not going to work.
I then called HL customer service and chatted with Mike and explained the problem with him--he stated 'let me see what I can do"----within an hour the dealer was sanding and preparing the door to be repainted.------once again I can only speak highly of HL customer service and the special attention I was given by Mike-----Jim B---will you pass this appreciation on
al

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
WHAT?? NO hooting and screaming required? No lambasting Heartland all over the Internet? What's this world coming to? Although I have not had to contact HL directly, they've taken care of my warranty work via my dealer...no problems. And, through Jim B., interceded when I had a problem with one of the suppliers.

With all the negativity that flies around here, sometimes, it's great to know HL did you right.

jbeletti

...Jim B---will you pass this appreciation on
al

Al and Ann-Marie - consider it done. Thanks for giving us the the dealer credit due. As John mentioned, much of what we (HRV) and this forum hears is the bad. Hearing the good as well gives everyone here a sense of the balance that truly exists. Thank you both again for working 2 shifts at the Heartland Owners Club table at the Tampa show. Fun stuff :)

Jim

Cimriver

As I am waiting impatiently for the delivery of our new Elkridge it is really heart warming to read about the quality of heartlands customer service. This will be our fifth RV and while I don't have any specific complaint about my previous manufacturers, from what I have read Heartlands customer service is unsurpassed!

Come on factory - get that Elkridge to me!

Smokeater

I would like to add to your comment. We also had a problem with our 2010 Bighorn 3580 RL. I sent a letter to HL service late last Suday night. Before 7:30 Monday in AZ, I received a reply. Not only was HL willing to replace our "Basement Slam Door", all they asked for was some photos. Door is in transit and I will install myself, saving any booking at a dealer. Many thanks to HL and Joe Schueneman, service rep. Again my confidence in Heartland was confirmed. THANKYOU!!!

hcriddle

Just got off the phone with Mike in customer service a little while ago and he is sending me the part I need for the repair. No questions asked just explained the problem I had and he got the part out right away. Only problem I had was that he just finished some baby back ribs for lunch and all I had for lunch was a bag of microwave popcorn!

Great job Mike! Thanks for the help.