Were Can I get the New 1/4 Time oven?

wdk450

We are now out of warranty, our 1/2 time oven does not make economical sense to repair the turntable motor and door switch problem ($206). While checking out the 1/2 time oven website, I see that they have a new 1/4 time oven, Model AAC-46 Bl, that has the same dimensions and current draw as our present oven. I searched on the internet for the new model, and could not find any hits. Where can I find one, and what is the price??

csalmons

We are now out of warranty, our 1/2 time oven does not make economical sense to repair the turntable motor and door switch problem ($206). While checking out the 1/2 time oven website, I see that they have a new 1/4 time oven, Model AAC-46 Bl, that has the same dimensions and current draw as our present oven. I searched on the internet for the new model, and could not find any hits. Where can I find one, and what is the price??
Bill and Deborah,

Glad to see you are interested in the new 1/4 time oven, however, it has not quite hit the market. We are pretty excited about it too. Production has not quite started yet, but we are expecting the unit to be availible sometime this fall. That is not definite, but it is what we are expecting. The oven will be fairly similar to the 1/2 time, but faster. There will be some additional features from what I have been told as well. You can read more about it on the Apollo website as you mentioned above.

Did you give us a call here about your current 1/2 time? Your $206.00 repair cost seems a little high to me, so I wanted to find out who had given you that estimate. If you haven't called us, please do so at 800-772-7262. We would be happy to help you get up and on your way with a working oven.

Thank you!

wdk450

Carl:
I got my info on the Half Time oven Website, where there seems to be complete info on the 1/4 time ovens there. Here is the link:
http://www.halftimeovens.com/built_in.html
Maybe this info should be taken down until the product is truly availible, but I know that this is not under the control of your company.

As to the repair, we are now into this for a $50 minimum charge. I have used this local Sacramento company, Microwave Oven & Repair (916-334-7533) in my job, and have had a great working relationship with them. We didn't want to go through all of the shipping hassles on this. The half time website has the following statement "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Service is performed by a nationwide network of authorized service agents".[/FONT] I guess we should have called the 800 number to find one of these local authorized agents. Here is the link for that page: http://www.halftimeovens.com/services.html

I think that we will opt for buying a new unit, probably through WalMart online.

csalmons

Carl:
I got my info on the Half Time oven Website, where there seems to be complete info on the 1/4 time ovens there. Here is the link:
http://www.halftimeovens.com/built_in.html
Maybe this info should be taken down until the product is truly availible, but I know that this is not under the control of your company.

As to the repair, we are now into this for a $50 minimum charge. I have used this local Sacramento company, Microwave Oven & Repair (916-334-7533) in my job, and have had a great working relationship with them. We didn't want to go through all of the shipping hassles on this. The half time website has the following statement "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Service is performed by a nationwide network of authorized service agents".[/FONT] I guess we should have called the 800 number to find one of these local authorized agents. Here is the link for that page: http://www.halftimeovens.com/services.html

I think that we will opt for buying a new unit, probably through WalMart online.

If you would like to purchase a new oven you can do that through Midwest by calling the 800 number as well. Midwest is the exclusive distributor and reseller of the Apollo units for the RV industry. Walmart sells the units for home use only. Just a little advice, when purchasing online, make sure you are getting the proper unit you need, and that you can return it, and that it has a warranty availible. Many online companies say that you can get the model you need for the RV, but I have not yet found one to be honest. You can purchase a new unit through Midwest Directly or through a Heartland RV dealership to make sure you are getting the correct unit for your RV. If you have any questions at all, please call. Thanks!