Bryan Walczak - Elkridge Product Manager

Cimriver

Met and had a very nice conversation with Bryan today at the Denver RV show. Gave me the opportunity to harass him about getting the Elkridge I have on order built. Actually it's scheduled to be built next week. Now he just needs to find someone to haul it out here!

I really enjoyed meeting Bryan. Very nice man!

62cwil

Brian, I can't find your email so am sending this way in hopes of you seeing it first thing tuesday the 23rd. I am leaving thursday on a trip and picked up my rig today and noticed the rain cover about over the refrigrator was gone. Looks like it just broke and blew away as I have not been close to anything to hit the top of my rig. Can you check first thing and find out if it simply screws off and on so I can try and get one shipped overnight. I am attaching a picture. In the meantime I have taken some of the foil insulation and covered and duct taped over the screen that is on top and under what I believe is a rain cover. Hopefully you can tell from pic. Also, if I don't get one in time which I doubt is it ok to leave sealed up until I do. Looks like maybe a vent for gas from fridge or something, but not sure. I will call you first thing in the morning. CharlesIMG_0604..JPG

Cimriver

Charles, I wanted to let you know that I forwarded your post to Bryan just a few minutes ago. Don't know that he will see it until tomorrow. Have you contacted customer care about this issue. Most members report that they are very responsive. Hope you get this taken care of very quickly.

62cwil

Haven't called anyone yet as just figured out about dark tonight once I brought home. I will call first thing in the morning. Thanks for forwarding. I did have his email and his direct phone number but lost it in a computer crash.