3610RE entertainment info.

ChopperBill

I see there is no glass in doors of the cabinet below the receiver. So you cant put equipment in there that runs a remote control. Is there enough room above the surround receiver to stack a DirectTV HD receiver?

DXprowler

I'm planning on putting our Bell TV HD/PVR reciever in there with the Samsung receiver. I don't see a problem doing that, lots of room!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Get an RF remote control for your DirecTV reciever. That way you could control it even if it was in the basement.

Peace
Dave

DXprowler

Get an RF remote control for your DirecTV reciever. That way you could control it even if it was in the basement.

Peace
Dave

There's a thought! And yes, mine came with one. Bell TV and Dish use the same receivers.

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I see there is no glass in doors of the cabinet below the receiver. So you cant put equipment in there that runs a remote control. Is there enough room above the surround receiver to stack a DirectTV HD receiver?

Hey Choppper,
You sure have been asking alot of questions about the newer Heartland units. Is it time for you to upgrade? Another unit for you to "Finely tune"?

Mark

ChopperBill

Hey Choppper,
You sure have been asking alot of questions about the newer Heartland units. Is it time for you to upgrade? Another unit for you to "Finely tune"?

Mark

Yeah! Made a mistake of taking Renee to the RV show. Looks like a 3610RE is in the future.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
LOL, well I guess there are worse things huh? I think you'll be very pleased with the progress Heartland has made over the years. I know I was when we traded our '06 for the '09.

Good luck and keep us informed,
Mark