A/C how many BTU's

Remi

Where would I found the plate or sticker, giving the amount of BTU's of my A/C unit and the model number.

Thank's

jimtoo

Hi Remi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

You should have gotten an owners manual and a warranty card to fill out, which would have the information on it, or when you did your PDI and was given you paper work. If not you will need to take the lower trim off and should be able to see a tag or information sticker there.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

wdk450

Remi:
If you have a current trailer:
Go to the Heartland Corporate website, http://www.heartlandrvs.com/index.html Click on "Products", then on your type of trailer, then on your brand of trailer. Next click on "Specs" and look down the chart to A/C. It lists the A/C's BTU rating there. All of the current ones i see are 15,000 BTU.

M

Mcreech

Where would I found the plate or sticker, giving the amount of BTU's of my A/C unit and the model number.

Thank's

On the North Trail we use either a 13.5k BTU or a 15k BTU and the only way to find out is removing the cover and looking for either one of those numbers.....One the Edge product we use a 11 BTU..

Hope this help

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Heartlands web site for NT TT, lists a 13,500 BTU dual ducted A/C as a standard feature.

Peace
Dave

Remi

I do not have have my NT 21Fbs. The dealer has receive my TT last thursday, my wife and I have seen the unit for a few minutes. Came with the wrong A/C from what I was told (13.5K). My order was for a 15K. They told me that they would change the unit. Delivery date is april 15th. I just want to make sure that the exchange will be done when I pick up the TT. Thank you for the information.
(Sorry for my limited english writing)

Remi