Questions on MPG product

skyguy

Went to the Denver show Friday. Son got very interested in new MPG - RVAmerica had one there. Wished I had looked it over in more detail.

I have a couple questions...

1. I would have posted in the MPG forum, but when I tried, it said I couldn't??
2. Where the heck is a closet in a MPG?? They didn't put a closet in a MPG?? Where do I hang stuff?

Al

jbeletti

Hi Al,

Until your post, I had only added the main sections in the MPG community. Because of your post, I have begun to add forums to the MPG community. Thanks for the push. I have moved your post into the MPG Ask The Factory (ATF) forum. Mike Creech, the Brand Manager for this product or his Regional Sales Rep that covers Colorado should respond here next week.

Also, be sure to fully checkout the Heartland RV factory website for MPG details. Here's a link to the Interior photos gallery.

Thanks Al and see you at the CO rally soon!

Jim

jimtoo

Hi skyguy,

This is link to MPG on Heartland RVs site, looks like they are still working on it. Nice looking ultra light trailer.

Why do you need a closet.... your just gonna wear shorts and tee shirts... fold um'up and put them in a drawer... or just wear the same ones all week. :D

Jim M

Last edited:
M

Mcreech

I was at the Denver show this past weekend....I probably talked to him........The only way I can answer this question is that every model is different and we try to build a very functional trailer......I would suggest going back to RV America and walk in and look for yourself....... Only the person buying the unit can decide if it fits into what they want to do.....Keep in mind these MPGs only have 16ft of trailer space to put a Bathroom, Dinette, kitchen, bunk beds..........Its not an easy task to make something so small yet functional......

Take a look on our web page as well because we came out with 3 new floorplans that aren't in the brochure....

Thanks

Mike Creech

bigTdrop

We were able to get all of our folding clothes onto a pantry shelf each (a week of clothes). The hanging stuff went on a bar I rigged up in the truck. It worked out fine and we had 2 shelves left for dry goods in the pantry.

looking

I have a 181 and had the same question. Here's some of our solutions. The back side of the bathroom is adjacent to the bed. We took a strong curtain rod and 3 long curtain mounting brackets and attached the rod as high up on the backside (outside) of the bathroom wall. We mounted with toggle bolts (made sure they didn't go thru the wall.) On the side closest to the wall I hung a 10 pocket organizer from walmart. We roll our towels and put in the bottom cubbies, then roll clothes, shorts and t-shirts and put in the other cubbies. On the other side of the rod we can hang clothers on hangers (turned at an angle). Then to the right side of the entry door (the outside of the cabinet) I hung a shoe organizer. I put many things in this. I roll up wash clothes underware, socks, dish towels, etc. I also store my extra shoes & flip flops in the bottom row. I also put my hairdryer in one of the pockets. Over the window at the door and the side window over the bed we attached a shelves (from Home Depot) with about a 2" edge to the top of the wooden shade valance. This is where I put our medicine, kleenex, books, keys makeup bag etc. You wouldn't believe how much storage these couple of things give.