Tune over the air digital stations.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
While staying here we are trying to watch local TV using our over the air TV stations.

The stations are pretty clear most of the time but every so often the audio and video starts to get bad. The video is the digital squares for about a minute or so then gets good for a while longer.

We have our original TV that came with the trailer. I can stand in the bedroom and turn the antenna and it will come in good but I don't know if I am really pointing in the optimum direction. I have heard that some TV's have a signal strength indicator that helps tune in the local stations.

What do many of you do to get the best OTA signal?

BC

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, we have the origional Olevia tv in our 08 Bighorn. When I get to a new area and want over the air programs, I do a scan for channels. While it is scanning there is a signal strength meter on the screen. I then rotate the antenna while it is looking, to get the best signal.

Peace
Dave

GETnBYE

We always try a old pair of rabbit ears and it works pretty good at our local state park. Now, don't ask me where you might find rabbit ears, I think we have had these for years.
Good luck,
Nita

rick_debbie_gallant

I will get where most of the stations are that (compass heading or azmuth) I want to watch the. With a good compass I will my roof top antenna in the proper direction. I have a mark on the knob
In the bedroom and do my adjusting from there.