New owner ER34QSRL

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
After a lot of research and looking the wife and I finally settled on a 2011 ER 34QSRL. Thanks to Tom from Ypsi (brother) for all his input. Now we both belong the Heartland family. Dealer received the one we bought the evening before. Get to pick it up in two weeks. Not much waiting for me.

Paul_in_MN

Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy yours as we have been and look forward to enjoying ours for the next few years. Our 2010 ER sits in the yard, snow having melted from the coach, but has created a sea of mud beneath and around it. I parked the wheels on 8 ft 2x10s so it would not get mired down in the spring thaw. At this time I can not get the truck close to it to hook up, so I go out, pull boots off, and climb up the steps and enjoy a few minutes of sitting inside the ER, kind of dreaming about where it might take us this coming travel season.

Enjoy your ER as much as you can!!

Paul_in_MN

TGLBWH

Thanks Paul, looking forward to getting it out, snow is almost gone here in southern mi. first trip planned 4-24 can't wait

Cimriver

Very cool! Our ER34QSRL is scheduled to be built next week. Hopefully Heartland finds someone to pull it to Denver without too much delay. I'm curious, what interior color did you settle on?

Tom of Ypsi

Thank you Bill Sims for letting me know that my brother bought a new coach. :)
Debbie and that guy:eek: you live with congrats on the new coach. Now you have to join the HL owners club and sign up for the rally in Ludington, Mi. I am sure Jim B will get your packet out to you in just a matter of days.

Congrats.....coming across several of us "Junior" members having just purchased the '11 34QSRL. Ours is on the way from the factory to the dealer. Cimriver asked you about interior colors......I thinked my better half picked out butterscotch for ours - that's what James, our factory rep., put down on the order anyway. Hope he had it right or him and her can duke it out! Enjoy.

goodtruck

Welcome to the heartland family I know you will enjoy your 34QRSL as much as my wife and I are enjoying ours. It has turned out to be better than I had hoped and we just love it.Pulls easy with the Dodge 2500 and is quick to setup.

TGLBWH

i believe the color is olive, probably should ask the wife. i do know it has the cherry cabinets, really classy looking
Thanks Jim and keep Tom out of trouble

TGLBWH

Thursday the 25th is the day. pick up the new rig and am getting rather excited about it. everything in order just need to finalize insurance with progressive. Yeah!!!:angel:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just got our 2010 QSRL March 8. Our first trip in it was March 13-20! We love it! Tows great with our new (used) GMC 3500 long-bed dually. In New Mexico on I-40, an Elk Ridge closely followed by an MPG passed us on the highway. Indiana plates on both.

(BTW, we traded up from a North Trail. Can't go wrong with Heartland products!)

Cimriver

I jealous of both of you guys. Our ER34QSRL is sitting at the transport companies lot waiting for a ride to denver. Hopefully we will see it in about a week. Glad to hear you are enjoying your coach. Can't wait to get ours.

silverhawk

We just purchased our 2011 ER34QSRL (Olive) and will pick it up on 17 June 2010 just in time for our trip to Steamboat Springs, CO. We are not new to camping but we are new to the Heartland line and we are extremely impressed with the quality and craftsmanship. Can't wait to hit the road!!

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi silverhawk,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I am sure you will enjoy your new toy. When you go to pickup your new toy, be sure and do a really good PDI. Check everything and get it taken care of before you leave the dealer.

Enjoy the forum and if you need help, we are here for you.

Jim M

Cimriver

silverhawk

We just purchased our 2011 ER34QSRL (Olive) and will pick it up on 17 May 2010 just in time for our trip to Steamboat Springs, CO. We are not new to camping but we are new to the Heartland line and we are extremely impressed with the quality and craftsmanship. Can't wait to hit the road!!

You are going to love your Elkridge! We do!

silverhawk

Thanks Jim and Cimriver! We are really looking forward to picking up our new RV! We will definitely make sure to do a good PDI. Look forward to getting to know the Heartland Family! Mike

Last edited:

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the heartland family I know you will enjoy your 34QRSL as much as my wife and I are enjoying ours. It has turned out to be better than I had hoped and we just love it.Pulls easy with the Dodge 2500 and is quick to setup.

We have taken 2 trips in our 34QSRL and love it. I second goodtruck on the way my Ram 2500 pulls it. It pulls as easy as our 29' Sprinter did and easier to set up.

Last edited: