Anyone Have a Caliber?

rjfrider

Am considering a Caliber to replace our HR Alumalite, for more room and to take advantage of some slide/glide outs. Can any Caliber owners weigh in on their overall satisfaction with the new TT? Any comments/gripes/perceptions, and the like would be appreciated. We've looked at many comparable ultralights - Cougar, Outback, Laredo. The length of the shorter Caliber suits our needs, better. Thanks for your replies. rider

jimtoo

Hi rider,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help.

The Caliber is a new model, hopefully you will get your answer soon. Maybe someone that has one will jump in and give you some info. But stay tuned and look the forum over.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

My wife and I just bought one and LOVE IT we are really happy with the quality and love the looks we get while driving down the road with it

heightsq5

My parents are considering one but I'm having a hard time finding any real feedback on experience with the quality and such. Can either of you expand on any specific issues you might have had, both positive and negative?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
heightsq5, A little something to keep in mind. All RV's are bound to have some issues from the git go. No matter what price or manufacturer. The best thing about the Heartland line is value for your money and unparalleled customer service. To make the experience better, fine a good reputable dealer. Have fun shopping and we all hope your parents choose to become a part of the Heartland Family.
My parents are considering one but I'm having a hard time finding any real feedback on experience with the quality and such. Can either of you expand on any specific issues you might have had, both positive and negative?

Treeban

Caliber Senior Owner
My wife & I just bought the 315 REDS & absolutely love it. We have had many compliments on it's looks. We were missing the clothes rod in the closet & the TV shelf (retractable) in the bedroom & are awaiting a reply from the manufacturer. We have similar issues with labeling of holding tanks, which should also resolve the holding tank indicator issue posted previously. But we love the beauty, the layout, the aluminum frame construction.

Last edited: