Heartland MPG 183T

deltamark

Is the Heartland MPG 183T available yet? I've not even been able to find any pictures ... only a floorplan. AM considering a similar r-Pod, but want to see the Heartland version if its available. Thanks.

M

Mcreech

The 183T is not available.........The first one is going on line in 35 days.....Should be ready sometime in April........If this isn't to late for you, tell me what color you would perfer and I'll build this one to your specs incase you end up buying it.......I can promise you the MPG gives you more value for your hard earned money

Thanks
Mike Creech

deltamark

Thanks Mike. I'm going to look at the competitor's same floor plan this weekend. If my wife and I like it, we'll consider your generous offer. Much appreciated.
Mark

cosmo74

Checking back in on this--We've talked to a dealer about the 183t but are very curious to see pictures of the tent pop-out. Any updates on whether they've started manufacturing yet and if so--pictures?

M

Mcreech

We are getting closer....We have had such huge demand for the MPG, we had to buy a new plant just to product the MPG.....When you open a new plant you can't ran proto's for about a month...The Tent model is supposed to go on-line May24th.....Hopefully by the End of May I will have some pictures for you.....Thanks Mike C

csykes

Are there any updates to the 183t production timeline? We have been anxiously waiting to hear that they are available....

jimtoo

Hi Csykes,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Have you contacted your local dealer about the 183? All the specs are on the Heartland RVs web site. If your dealer cannot help you, contact Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 and they could give you up to date information.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

M

Mcreech

I hate to say this but the 183T isn't going to happen for some time.......Heartland is in a lawsuit with one of our competitors and because of that we don't want to build anything that resembles there floorplans......The problem with the Tent is that there only certain things layouts you can do..... We are building the 185T now......again I'm sorry about this and please feel free to contact me later to see if anything has changed

M

Mcreech

The proto 185T is really close to being finished, the tent people are just working on making the tent fit perfectly.....I'm gonna say in about a week or 2 we should be able to run that model down the line

brenaida

Thanks for the information. Can you give a guesstimate as to when any interior photos of the 185T will be available?