3250ts satellite feed

bootscoot

new big country owner with a silly question, but here it goes anyway.
in the universal docking center there are two satellite terminals saying
sat. feed to tv 1 and sat. feed to tv 2. my question is, does sat. feed
to tv 1 go to the bedroon tv and sat. tv 2 go to to the living room tv
or is it the other way around?

thanks a bunch
bootscoot

jimtoo

Hi Bootscoot,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share and help.

I do not have a Big Country, but in my Big Horn,, almost same... my #1 goes to living room and the #2 to bed room. Easy to hook up and change if needed.

I just sent you a PM also.

Enjoy the forum and welcome to the family.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bootscoot - congratulations on your new 3250. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we have ours. When we got our unit (Feb 07), it was new model just out on the market. The central docking area had 2 satelite plugs but neither was labeled. We had to do trial by error trying to figure out which plug went where, finding out that one wasn't tied anywhere. After taking the back panel off, the second plug wasn't even wired, so we hard to wiggle a line from the bedroom to that plug. Whalaa, now we have 2 satelite plugs, one the bedroom and one in the main room.

rvn4fun

On ours the front one is the living room the 3rd one is the bedroom sattelite. Our dealer installed the decals before we picked up the rv. The front two had decals under it that said living room and the back 2 said bedroom. Each dealer evidently is suppose to install the little decals the extra decals were left in our owners green satchel.