Just want to say Thanks.

I have been a member for only a short time and have learned so much since joining this forum. I thought I'd get on here and let everyone know just how much I appreciate all the wonderful knowledgable people that are on here.

Every time I log on here I find out more and more. Many things I have never thought of have been brought to light and have allowed me to check my own camper out to see if I have the same problem and havent found it yet.

Just today I crawled under the camper and checked the torque on the U bolts and found several of them in need of tightening. I also checked the pin box and found one of the bolts needing torqued also.

It is a shame that many have found out the hard way when something went wrong but I am thankful they have brought their experiences back to share with us so we all can be as safe as possible out there on the road.

It really pays to look around on this forum. You will learn a lot.

Happy and Safe camping to all of you.

jimtoo

Yes Dale and Deb, I really have to agree with you about the information that is available here. Even though I have been here a while and also being a moderator, I read every post that is made on the forum. It is amazing how much information is posted and given as free and helpful information to others. I think that is what I like about being a Heartland Owner and being able to have access to this forum. It is an awesome group of great people that have bonded together to share information and experiences. I have also made some lifelong friends here and expect to make even more.

So look around, grab a few upgrades, make some suggestions for changes or improvements, and have fun. We are all here to help each other.

Enjoy the forum and have a great time camping in your Heartland RV.

Jim M