looking for an RV wash in North Houston

meandg

crawgator
Has anyone found a good place to wash your rig. I didn't want to take it home but it needs a good bath.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Check with the RV park where you are. They may allow you to wash it on site for a small fee. Here at Thousand Trails Lake Conroe they allow us to wash it on site without a fee.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Check out this Blue Beacon Location - They do RV's also at a reasonable price. There are two others in the Houston area (www.bluebeacon.com)

Houston
Blue Beacon Truck Wash #98
8991 North Loop East
Houston, TX 77029
I-610, Exit 24A
At Love's

Mariposa

you are too far from New Caney, Forest Retreat RV park. Give them a call 281 354 9888. there is a service that comes to the park and washes the RV ( I have misplaced their card) Their number is posted at the front desk and on a sign in front of the park.

Mariposa

I found the card. Owens Detailing Services 832-563-7712 They did a good job and what seems to be a fair price.

jbeletti

I've used Jimmy Petty. He comes by many of the CGs in the Houston area. He did mine at Rayford Crossing last spring.

Jimmy Petty
Petty's Mobile RV Detailing
877-705-1298 ofc
713-295-9915 cell

jmgratz

You can contact Lazer Wash in Willis Tx which is on the north side of Conroe. They are located by the McDonalds at I45 and FM1097, telephone 936-661-0701. He just got an ad for the Park on the Lake site map and the owner told us they recently hired a couple of guys who wash RVs. They charge by the foot but are reasonable (can't remember their rate). From what I saw while there they do a 'jam up' job. They also do dually trucks. I think it is great to patronize businesses who support RVers and RV parks. BTW he said they do offer mobile service.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We use Petty's detailing service also and he always does a good job.

jmgratz

I had Petty's wash mine and treat the roof. After the washing I discovered my dryer vent got broken and the roof treatment began peeling within a week. I would not use him again although I know others who are happy with him. Petty also has a contract to wash the picnic tables at the Lakeview RV Park. When my table was washed my clothes got dirty when I sat down on it after they washed them. That is my observations.

jgallego

I have use Dr. Detail the past few years and do they a good job of washing and waxing. web site http://www.drdetail.net They are off Rayford-Sawdust near 45. They usually will come to you and wash it at your location. Their phone number is (218) 364-9274.

Jaime

traveler44

Don't mean to hyjack the thread but I have always thought that an RV service business along the big highways in Florida would be handy. Someplace that would be easy to get into to get fuel and that could wash and do minor service work on RVs. Tom M.