Dehumidifier

currituck0209

I am interested in getting a dehumidifier for my Northtrail. I was wondering what size & type to purchase at a resonable price. Thank You:cool:

boatdoc

We like the Soleus brand. Have had a couple for a few years now and they work great and are real quiet, so much so that my brother bought one after just getting another brand that was loud. He took it back and is quite pleased with the Soleus in his stick built house. We use them in our stick built and 5th wheel. Brother in law also uses one in his 5th wheel. They are all model #CFM40E.

2010augusta

We are using a Frigidaire 50 pint unit from Lowe's. It is good and does the job just fine.

I thought about a Soleus unit, but read too many complaints about quality issues and customer service problems.

olyfire

We bought a Sears Kenmore in 2002. It gets used every winter all winter and still works great. We live in Washington State so lots of moisture.

McFuentes

ok, all this talk of dehumidifiers has me worried.
Since I'm in central Texas and we've just now seen a change from 7, maybe 8, (lost count) years of drought conditions, I'm not used to having to buy one. BUT, now that we are planning a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC by way of New Orleans and Stone Mountain, GE, should I buy one? Oh, we are traveling in August.