Hehaw! Our baby is back.

arisce

Picked up our BH 3600rl this morning. I just finished washing the baby. No bath for 3 months and staying with strangers. Poor baby. But now the rig is back. We are going away for the weekend to try it out. We are going to a place that serves the best ice cream chocolate dip on earth. Some say it is better than sex. I say it is very close. Anyway the ordeal is over. We like to thank all those that followed our saga. You were a tremendous help. A lot of you cheered us on and some of you gave us very good advice. All things considered I would buy another BH because we like it. It feels like home. Plus we got to meet a lot of nice people through the forum and at the rally. I feel part of a family. I can't wait to return to the rally. I urge all Heartland owners to attend. It is a blast. I wish to thank the people at Heartland for their support. We will keep in touch. Thanks all.

P.S. I specifically would like to thank Jim for his help and concern. He was there all the time during our trials with the BH and also when my Dad fell. Jim you are a good man. Keep up the good work. Thanks Jim.

Uncle Rog

Congrat's! Warranty time is a killer. We lost our 3600 RL for five weeks, due to the dealers lack of concern. We just came back from Lake Shasta and the rig performed flawlessly, out side of a tire failure! Most of the things it went in for never got fixed but I have been able go through most it myself and sort things out. I am waiting a few more months to compile a list of what I wont fix before I schedule with an authorized repair shop.....not my dealer. Once again Congrat's............

jpmorgan37

Hi William and Karen;
Sue and I are happy for you and glad that your saga (s) are finally over. You are two patient people and we applaud you for it. Look forward to seeing you at the rally next year and maybe park beside you again. Enjoy your travels.
John

arisce

Hi John and Sue,
Thanks for the kind message. We are hoping to be in site #411 again-want to register ASAP so we get that same site. Hope you will be next door. Ebony and Tabitha are anxious to return also.
Thanks again to all who supported us in our trials. This is why we stick with Heartland-its owners and its owners.

jbeletti

Bill and Karen,

Glad you got your baby back! Enjoy your weekend!

Thank you for the kind words too.

Speaking of the rally, I had a positive meeting with Heartland today about the 2007 rally. I'll be posting in the rally planning forum over the next couple days.

Jim

arisce

Thanks Jim.
Am busy reloading the BH but will try to contact the rest of the Food Comm if not this week, then next when we return. Have read all your new posts re Rally 2007. Am anxious to get as much settled as possible now before people start going away in the fall/winter. We will be here as we have not decided if we will travel in the BH this winter. Other options have presented themselves.

Talk to you soon.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Yahooooooooooooo!!!!

William and Karen,
So good to hear your baby is back. Now it's time to enjoy life again. Can't wait for the Rally next year. With all you've been through, it sure is encouraging for the rest of us to know that you still feel good about your decision.

Conagratulations,

Mark

phranc

If the trailers rockin' Don't come a 'knocking......Glad to hear 'Baby's ' back..
Have a nice weekend , chocolate ice cream dip and all !!!

arisce

Thanks to all! BH has been washed inside and out-Bill is meticulous! We can't wait to go away seeing we did not have the chance all summer. Will let you know how good the ice cream is! If any Heartland owners are ever up here in Montreal or Quebec City, we will be happy to show them where to buy ice cream dipped in Belgian milk or dark chocolate! We also know a great campground near Quebec City-Transit which is where we are heading on Friday AM. Karen is hoping to drive the beast! Thanks for your support.