Famiy with teenagers

ArlingtonFire

You could consider a Cyclone. I have the 3812 model and have 5 queen size beds. Plenty of room when travling in the garage for bicycles and firewood and an extra family room when you are at the campground....Good Luck with your decision.

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
OK, this might sound strange but it works for us. When we had out Bighorn and now our Landmark, our daughter actually made a bedroom out of the closet next to our bed. There is enough floor space for a grown adult let alone a teenager. We purchased a thin mattress to put on the floor and she has plenty of blankets if needed. I also wired in another light switch for her to turn off the overhead light without having to stand up.

My teenage son sleeps out on the air mattress pull out couch and loves it. He uses it every weekend without fail.

Works for us,
Mark

Northern Virginia
Ha, ha. That is funny. We do the same thing. Our two little boys love camping in the closet of our Landmark and our teenage daughter thinks the air mattress is the bomb (except when I turn on the coffee grinder at 0600 :))

dynaguy

we have a new cyclone 3950 and 3 boys, i never liked to have to use the dinette for a bed and the air beds work just fine.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've noticed a new model Bighorn, the 3800 series. There are three different floorplans, one with a rear den(3800RD), one with a second bedroom (3800DB) and the third with two couches (3800BH). They're long-39'6" and on the heavy side with dry weights over 13,000 lbs. but another alternative.