Dish Network

Netem

Just turned off my Dish Network to give Direct TV a try and Dish informed me I would have to pay out of my pocket to send their equipment back to them so if anyone is considering Dish this is what to expect from them. I had been a long time customer of Dish but they didn't seem to care.:mad:

DMitch

I would tell them if they wanted thier eqipment back, send me the shipping labels and boxes and I'd be glad to send it back to them. Otherwise i'll throw it all in the trash!

beasleyrl

Hate to break it to you, but I've been a long time Directv subscriber (8+ years) and they aren't much better from a customer service perspective (unless you are buying from them). I did ship a couple of receivers back to them about 6 months ago and they did shipped me a box and pay for shipping back. Maybe that says something for them.

Netem

Dan, They said if I don't send the equipment back they will bill me for it then you are dealing with the collection people and probably a lawyer. I think better to pay the shipping and tell as many people as I can what kind of Co. they are.