Bedspread in 2011 Bighorn Woodland Interior

musicman

Does anyone know what the bedspread is going to look like in the Bighorn Woodland interior color?
Would love to see a picture of it at all possible.

Wharton

I don't think they have any samples yet. We were interested in the Woodlands interior and no samples were available, called the salesman at Heartland and Woodland wouldn't be available for another 2 months, very disappointed, thought we really wanted that color.......................

musicman

I have a sample of the sofa, recliners, and dinette chairs. We were told woodland would go into produciton March 31. Our trailer has already been ordered with the woodland interior package. Our bedspread and pillow package are godiva right now. I hope the March 31 date is accurate. I will be greatly disappointed if your date is correct. Keep me posted if you hear any other information.

ChopperBill

I searched the internet until my fingers wore out looking for Woodland interiors. We ordered Saddle with Godiva dinette chairs. Liked the wall paper border on the Saddle but the chairs made me dizzy.

musicman

I am getting mixed signals from heatland. Some say March 31st and others say 2 months. What is going on with Woodland Interior?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We took the factory supplied bed cover to our storage building within a day of moving into the rig. when we decide to sell, it will go back in. We've been using store bought quilts for almost 4 years. We choose a pattern just like we did when we lived in a house. Something that goes well with the room and suits our needs for our comfort level when sleeping. We have a heavier quilt for cooler seasons and for summer we have a lighter weight quilt. JC Penny's usually have pretty good sale prices.

DXprowler

We took the factory supplied bed cover to our storage building within a day of moving into the rig. when we decide to sell, it will go back in. We've been using store bought quilts for almost 4 years. We choose a pattern just like we did when we lived in a house. Something that goes well with the room and suits our needs for our comfort level when sleeping. We have a heavier quilt for cooler seasons and for summer we have a lighter weight quilt. JC Penny's usually have pretty good sale prices.

Same here!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
we make quilts (50 years) and cover chairs to match...................sell many of them!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
We make specialty quilts for all of the rigs out there. These are super quality hand done quilts that match all decors. Want to by at WalMart then we can't help.....want a real quilt that will be handed down for many years let us know!