Shower skylight cover

Bill Boyd

I have a 3055 and was wondering if anyone had an idea for a cover for the skylight in the shower. It would be nice to have the option to cover it during the day to make the bedroom dark.

Princess Kathleen

Blocking the light

Hi,
I used Velcro tabs and a sun blocker for a car's windshield....meaured the size of the skylight then, marked on the sunblocker...put the tabs on the skylight...I used 8 ..3 on each side....be sure not to stick the tabs on the ceiling...
It also helps to keep the bedroom cool since it is made from reflective material:)

PK

tinkers

Full timers
New Chairs

We finally are biting the bullet and replacing the cheap, crappy, 2nd set of chairs!!! Getting the Lazy Boy microfiber suede wall huggers on Tuesday. Really looking forward to having lighter nicer chairs that don't have to have Hulk Hogan to come in and move them around for me when we travel!! Besides, getting my second knee replacement in 3 weeks, so need to get rid of the rockers....good excuse, don't you think, for new chairs??? LOL.

Now....question....those of you who have replaced the 100 lb gorilla of a tv in the Big Horn with flat screen.....how have you installed it to stay still and not wiggle going down the road, what brand has worked best?

Pat & Logan
Big Horn 3400RL #455