No power after pluggin in space heater

buztan99

I pluggged in two space heaters, turned them on and pop, I lost power. After resetting the 50a breakers at the box, I still have no power in the electrical outletts from the kitchen forward. Nor does the ac, television work. However, the electrical outlets in the loft and bottom of staircase still work. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Rrloren

Had same problem a couple weeks ago. I reset the tripped breaker but no good , finally went back to the same breaker and pushed it all the way to the left then reset it and all was well. Hope that's your problem.

2010augusta

have you checked all the breakers inside the trailer and the GFCI? Next step wpuld be to check for a loose connection at the breaker panel. If you are using 2 space heaters make sure that they are on different circuits each one pulls about 10 amps.

RoadJunkie

You probably know this, but you need to completely turn the breaker switch to off before turning it back on. This resets the breaker. The breaker will allow you to return it to the operating "on" position without a full reset, so be sure to completely recycle the switch off to on.