Dish Networks in my RW395

BruteForce

Since the weather is foul today (rain + heavy snow), I thought I'd go out to the 395 and see about hooking up the Dish Networks system.

This is a 620 DVR Receiver (supports two TV outputs) and an exterior portable Sat. dish on a tripod.

I've used this setup in my Class-C without fail or issues. It's all a matter of pointing to the South.

In my Jayco Class-C, there were two inputs: Cable & SAT. On the 395, there are three inputs: One Cable and Two Sat.

There is no manual that indicates how these are wired (if unique), so forgive the questions:

- The left SAT input appears to drive the kitchen/TV, but can only see 1 of the 2 dish inputs. The right SAT inputs drives what?/ Loft? Bedroom? I took the two x SAT input connector off and I can see what looks like a splitter on the LEFT input, and the RIGHT input just appears to be a straight cable.

Why are they unique? Why two inputs for SAT TV?

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Ususally there is a SAT for the living room and then another for the bedroom. Remember the SPLITTER you talk about is not called that when you are talking SAT, The cables that run SAT are far differant than cable!